Stock updated! + 90% of (pre-)orders delivered.

person Posted By: Robin Carlo list In: The Lennertson Post On:


Covid supply chain hick-ups are starting to decrease across industries, which is good news for all of us.
We've delivered 90% of (pre-)orders in the past weeks. We're still waiting on some sizes for that remaining 10 %.

Stock updated! Order today; we ship 'em out tomorrow!

>> Some sizes are out of stock or running low; we're restocking most of these in the coming weeks!


>>> If you are waiting for an order, and want a personal update, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for reading, talk soon!

Robin & Robin,


No comment at this time!

Leave your comment

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday January February March April May June July August September October November December

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password