We handle an extra strict return policy on shoes & boots, we hope you understand. It's the only way to run a sustainable business. So let's help each other!
• Only try on shoes on a carpeted surface (or lay a towel on the ground).
• Don't walk yet – you will damage the shoes and not be eligible for a return.
• Follow our fitting technique below to avoid any creasing or scuffing on the shoe.
Scuffs, creases, or any sign of wear makes footwear unacceptable for a return or refund. Checking if shoes are the right size does not require walking and is most effective using the fitting guide below.
(sit down with your feet on carpet or a towel)
1. Fully loosen the laces and put on the shoes using a shoehorn (included with our shoes).
2. Tie the shoes medium-tight.
3. Stand up and sit back down.
>> It's ok for your toes to touch the front, it's also ok if they don't. (People have different toe lengths, pressing the toe with your finger is irrelevant in adult fitting). Please check all areas of the shoe. It's ok for the shoes to feel snug around your feet - as long as they don't pinch or hurt anywhere.
•Do the shoes feel snug yet comfortable? You nailed it!
•Do the shoes feel too loose? You're swimming in them just standing? Size down.
•Do the shoes feel (uncomfortably) cramped? Size up.
>> Need feedback? Get in touch, we'll gladly assist you.
We cover the shipping costs for orders above 150 EUR worldwide. We aim to deliver your order as quickly as possible. We use DPD, UPS, DHL, PostNL or Bpost for our deliveries. Below you’ll find delivery time estimates. These are no guarantees but an estimate. Third-party factors may cause delays.
EU: 1-5 working days
UK: 1-8 working days
Rest of World: 4-12 working days
* Standard delivery time estimates do not apply for preorders or production orders where the estimated delivery time is indicated in the product description.
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE EU
If you are shopping from outside the EU, the prices shown on our website are exclusive of VAT. Orders delivered outside the European Union may incur duties and taxes, depending on your exact location. You are responsible for these possible charges. These conditions vary from country to country. Check your country in the import checker.